Contact Marg on 0408 998 107
Glamour Studios creates stunning images for plus size ladies in Melbourne. Whether its for a modelling portfolio or for personal needs, we will provide beautiful and memorable images.
Being Plus Size means you get extra beautiful images. Curves are in so take advantage of a beautiful glamour shoot here at our Glamour Studios. Our photographer wil make your feel comfortable and together will create artistic and sexy boudoir or glamour images.
Here are some great reasons to make a booking now:
· Remind yourself just how beautiful you are!
· Showcase your new lingerie collection!
· Make a stunning web profile for future dates!
· Inspire your partner with breath taking creative and artistic images!
· Expand your plus size modelling portfolio!
· And just because you can!
What to bring:
· Your own outfits – lingerie (red, black, white, cream, vintage, lace, silk, latex), corset, leather boots, gowns, dresses, bikinis, body stockings, fishnet stockings, high heels, bondage accessories and anything else you would like.
· Posing practice not required as we’ll will make you feed quite comfortable and help you guide you.
· Makeup with Red Lipstick or we can provide a makeup person (additional cost)
· Bring your own ideas for a Glamour shoot you would like to do.
Are you game?
We can make this photo shoot as daring, revealing, erotic and intimate as you would like but equalling stunning and beautiful images can be created whilst not having to be revealing at all. The most beautiful and elegant lingerie usually covers the body adequately to give the same glamour and artistic effect without being too intimate. Implied nude techniques can also give the appearance of nudity whilst being clothed. Our photographer will be very discreet!
How much does our photoshoot cost:
Our packages are listed below.
You will be able to download them from our Pixieset Webpage.
Makeup. You are welcome to do this yourself or we can do your makeup for you.
Please Margaret on 0408 998 107 or email us.
We also do Pinup Photography